Need a form? Bet it’s here! Click on a link below to download your form:
- 2016 Communications Survey (MS Word format)
- Gift Cards
- Stocking Stuffer Gift Cards
- Gift Cards Q&A
- Sunday School registration
- Christmas dedication form
- Mother’s Day Flowers Dedication Form
- Father’s Day Dedication Form
- Flat Jesus
- Memorial Brick Program
- Vacation Bible School Registration Form
- Yard Sale Flyer
Remember loved ones and celebrate your life in Christ and CLC with a dedication inscription on a gold leaf outside the Fellowship Hall or a memorial brick on the walkway into the sanctuary. These special lasting remembrances will serve as a tribute of whose we are and the joy and blessings we have received. The order form is in the FORMS section, Make out your check for $100.00 each to CHRIST LUTHERAN CHURCH.
- Expense Tracker
- Confirmation Retreat Permission Form
- Friendly’s Fundraiser Flyer
- The Simply Giving® Program – What is the Simply Giving Program?
The Simply Giving Program is a modern-day stewardship program. It’s a convenient, safe and simple way for individuals to make automatic offerings to Christ Lutheran Church.Through the Simply Giving Program, your offerings are made through a pre-authorized withdrawal from your bank account. You determine the frequency of your automatic offering—weekly, semi-monthly or monthly. Your offering is deposited into Christ Lutheran’s bank account on the same day it is withdrawn from your account.
Why sign up?
- Convenience – Offerings will still be made if you are out of town or on vacation. You will not have to remember to write a check and bring your offering envelope to church each week.
- Environmentally friendly – Save on checks and envelopes
- Benefits – CLC will save a considerable amount of money each year by not having to purchase offering envelopes.
- Flexibility – you can change or stop your offering amount depending on your financial situation.
- Simple – Its easy and effortless. It will help the church with its cash flow, planning and budget commitments.
How to Sign Up
To participate, complete your Christ Lutheran enrollment form located on the bulletin board in the hallway by the church office and return it to the Financial secretary for processing or click here to download a form.